Because I'm far too vain to keep myself to myself.
44% of the audience of Guardians of the Galaxy is female and all the speculation states that women went to see it for Chris Pratt’s body. I don’t think that’s fair. Maybe (and this is crazy) they just like kickass movies with space shit and explosions. Maybe women can do things without men being their motivation. Maybe.
Okay, FUCK. OFF.
I am not interested in muscular men. I am interested in tall thin jack skellington types. Hollywood needs to stop making assumptions about what women like in movies. Because in my experience, they’re almost always wrong.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.
|Beethoven:||ARE YOU READY TO HEAR SOME SYMPHONIES?!|
|Beethoven:||I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!|
I don’t have time for make work projects. If a script doesn’t need changes, I’ll run it as it is.
It doesn’t make any sense to make changes to script that doesn’t need any. Stahp.